- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Timothy Yong
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2091710
- Job Ref No TI01
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
About Kerry Consulting
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore’s leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced and amongst the largest in Southeast Asia, and we provide services to many of the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates – hence our focus on “Returning the Human to Resourcing”.
About Our Team
Our people truly define us: the quality of our talent is undoubtedly best-in-class; but it is the sum of our values which truly make us exceptional. Our consultants work with leading names across the globe from publicly and privately held corporations, private equity & portfolio companies, to entrepreneurial start-ups. But that which remains constant are our shared values of unquestionable integrity, exceptional levels of trust, and unparalleled support from within the team.
With such strong values permeating all facets of our work, it is unsurprising that we have enjoyed exceptional success throughout our 18-year history. We had a record year in 2020, in spite of COVID-19, and an even better YTD 2021 performance. We are constantly growing our team with a stringent focus on quality above quantity.
Our Inaugural In-house Talent Manager
We are constantly evolving with the times and staying ahead of our competition. It is timely – therefore – that we finally make our first in-house hire for a Talent Manager. This will be a multi-faceted role and you will be wearing multiple hats as a talent hunter, career advisor, employer branding advisor, and company ambassador.
- Talent hunter: Our eyes and ears on the ground. You remain constantly updated on talent trends within the industry, and play a key role in attracting top talent within the industry into our firm.
- Career developer: Our incredibly high retention rate is a rare anomaly in the industry. Our (not-so) secret sauce? A staunch commitment in investing in our people, clear career development plans for our consultants, and an unwavering belief in doing right by our values. You ensure clarity and consistency in our developmental plans so that we can focus on doing our best every day.
- Employer branding advisor: We are adopting new recruitment strategies both online and offline. You will form partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to curate an employer brand which reflects our truly exceptional nature.
- Company ambassador: You represent the very best of us in every situation. From your interactions with people, external mannerism, and personal values – you reflect what truly makes us a stand-out firm.
What are we looking for?
Ideally, you should have experience within the HR functions with a proven track record recruiting within fast-paced and service-oriented industries. You thrive on building strong relationships with people and developing your career in an entrepreneurial environment. You are engaging, tenacious and willing to go the extra mile to resolve challenges.
The personal qualities we seek include:
- Intelligence (IQ/EQ)
What are the next steps?
If you are interested to learn more about Kerry Consulting and join us in building up our in-house talent strategies, please reach out to Timothy Yong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration No: R2091710
License No: 16S8060