- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No 21435
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Global Financial Services Firm in hiring for an Information Security Architect. Working closely with the global team across the application delivery and infrastructure domains, you will play a critical role in defining security requirements that contribute to the secure design and implementation of their solutions.
- Conduct security design reviews and risk analysis to identify potential security weaknesses in the design, implementation and operation of infrastructure and applications
- Contribute across a broad spectrum of information security domains, including Cloud and emerging technologies while taking into consideration the wider global regulatory and cyber threat landscape
- Provide guidance to technology and business stakeholders on internal and external audit processes, ensuring effective risk reporting practices and controls are in place
- Participate in Agile committees and be the champion for information security awareness
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Information Security, preferably with recent years of experience in a Security Architecture role.
- Strong knowledge of security architecture principles across broad range of security domains such as cyber defense, threat management, secure configuration of hardware and software, vulnerability management, access controls, data loss prevention, incident response, penetration testing, cryptography or application security
- Experience in managing the implementation of regional and global information security projects, initiatives and operational processes
To apply, please share your resume with Chen Yi at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that due to anticipated overwhelming response, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.