- Category TechnologyCommerce & Industry
- Industry Education & Training
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 25483
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Top 20 QS World Ranking
- Diverse Workforce
- Lead Architecture Blueprint
Our client is a Renowned Higher Education Institute and with the on-going digital transformation, they are looking for an Infrastructure Architect.
Reporting to the Head of Systems and Platform, you are to develop architecture blueprint, roadmap for implementation and integration of new systems into existing infrastructure.
You are to plan procurement schedule, develop technical requirement, and oversee successful implementation. You are to ensure that the transition of current operational practices and processes are transformed according to changing business requirements and architectural design change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in related field
- At least 12 years working experience in IT, with 8 years experience as an Infrastructure Architect and/or Technical Lead specializing in solutioning, infrastructure design and deployment projects.
- Proven technical knowledge and hands-on experience in
– Virtualization, Containerization, and Public Cloud Administration
– Automation and Operational tools
- Good understanding of IT related services, processes and governance.
- Strong analytical, good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to Grace Lim at email@example.com quoting the above job title and reference code 25483.
Registration No: R1988923
License No: 16S8060