- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesPrivate Banking & Wealth
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 24891
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client is leading regional bank in Asia and is moving full-steam ahead with digital transformation. As a result, they are actively hiring for an Infrastructure Engineer (Open Systems).
You are to build and support a highly available, reliable, secure and recoverable infrastructure platform, including pilot and POCs to support Bank’s transformation initiatives, complying with regulatory requirements.
Degree-qualified, you come with strong technical expertise and at least 5 years of engineering, build, configuration and deployment experience with on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based platforms. You are an expert in server/ system administration, troubleshooting, and identifying root cause analysis.
- IaC: Terraform, Chef and Ansible
- OS: AIX, Solaris, Windows Server, RedHat Enterprise, Linux
- Virtualisation: VMWare vSphere, NSX and Nutanix
- Containerisation: OpenShift, k8s
- HCI: Nutanix, Azure Stack hub
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- SAN Storage & Backup
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to Grace Lim at email@example.com quoting the above job title and reference code 24891.
Registration No: R1988923
License No: 16S8060