- Category Financial Services
- Industry Asset & Investment Management
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 20070
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The hiring company is one of the top investment management firms globally. They are focused on driving the firm’s performance not just based on leading quantitative and systematic strategies but also by developing state of the art technology capabilities. with their high growth trajectory and global teams sitting across the world, they are working with extra tenacity to provide more dependable, efficient and scalable technology to help support the growth of their business. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a high calibre Infrastructure Engineer to join them.
You will be part of one of the key infrastructure support engineering where you will be helping the firm increase the efficiency and reliability of their systems with your infrastructure support experience in addition to handling the troubleshooting.
You will ideally come from a Linux/Unix focused background where you would have strong experience in not just managing the troubleshooting but would also be able to drive automation either way, by driving CI/CD pipelining or Infrastructure automation.
Additionally, working knowledge of TCP/IP and ability to navigate network equipment will also be expected.
This role would give you the opportunity to be part of and even create initiatives that will help drive more efficiency and automation and be beneficial for the global organization.
- You would have at least 3 years of working experience as an infrastructure engineer, especially handling support and troubleshooting. This would require managing alerts and quick decision making along with good communication skills to work with the users of the systems
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Hands-on experience in Python and/or Bash Scripting is preferred
- You would also be required to have a strong understanding of Linux environments as you would be playing a key role in configuring, automating and maintaining services
- Should have experience in any DevOps Tools as well – Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Any experience in monitoring or logging using ELK, Grafana or Prometheus would be advantageous
- Would be ideal to have experience in any of the Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
License No: 16S8060