- Category Technology
- Industry Other
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY18491
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Technology Organization to hire for an Infrastructure Security Manager role.
– Lead a team of security engineers and consultants to provide enterprise level security services to the organization.
– Identify and execute new initiatives/enhancements that result in more efficient and innovative use of security technologies to reduce operation overheads.
– Drive, manage and deliver cloud and security projects to upkeep, strengthen and ensure the smooth running of operations.
Some of the responsibilities managed by your team would include:
– Security Operations (VAPT, Audit remediation, Patching, Hardening, Incident Monitoring and Response)
– Security Advisory (Risk assessment on security architecture, System Security Acceptance Testing)
– Security Project and Product Deployment (SIEM, DLP, EDR, EPP, IDS/IPS, PAM/DAM)
Please note that there will be a mixture of both On-prem and Cloud projects.
Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level infrastructure or security, with recent years of experience in a leadership role
For a confidential discussion about this role, please reach out to me at CY@kerryconsulting.com.
Registration No: R1985045 | Licence No: 16S8060