- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML21408
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Global leading company is looking for a service manager,
- Provides direction to service engineers according to established policies and management guidance
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Frequently interacts with site leads and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Evaluates, analyzes, diagnoses and troubleshoots technical equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Repairs of system level problems (which have multiple causes and for which no standard procedures exist) are based on engineer’s technical knowledge, education, training and certification
- Engineer’s may access and determine the problems existing in customers’ processes such as chemical leaks or contamination, and as a result may recommend shutdown of customer fab due to unsafe conditions
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 21408.