- Category Technology
- Industry FintechIT & Telco
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Chew Ern
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1546560
- Job Ref No 25790
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
My client is a leading UK law firm that is presently seeking an experienced IP/TMT Associate to join their dynamic team here in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a wide range of intellectual property and technology, media, and telecommunications matters.
- Draft and review various IP/TMT-related agreements, including license agreements, technology transfer agreements, and distribution agreements.
- Provide legal advice to clients on IP/TMT-related matters, including trademark and copyright infringement, licensing, and technology transfer.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on various IP/TMT-related issues, and provide recommendations to clients.
- Advise clients on data privacy and cybersecurity matters, including compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Handle IP/TMT disputes, including litigation and arbitration, as well as representing clients before administrative agencies.
- 2-4 Years PQE, gained from a reputable local/international law firm in Singapore
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has an interest in business development/client engagement
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with clients and colleagues.
For a confidential discussion, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.