- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 24978
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
- Stable, established company
- No Travelling involved
This role will be responsible for assisting the Head of IT Audit, to carry out the IT Audit function within internal audit division.
- To present and communicate with the Audit Committee and Senior Management of the group of entities on the IT audit findings.
- Plans the annual work plan(s) for his/her area of responsibility to meet requirements of Audit Committees.
- Ensures that manpower resources are efficiently utilized for the work plan.
- Progress reports to meet the requirements of Institution Management and the Audit Committees.
- Supervises and monitors the annual work plan to ensure all assignments are completed within the establized time-frame and staff resources.
- Reviews and endorses all audit responses to ad-hoc requests received
- Prepares work progress reports and summary of audit results for consolidation into Audit’s work progress report to Institution Management and Audit Committees.
- Deputises the Director in his absence.
- Co-ordinates the internal audit work with the External Auditors and 2nd Line of Defense to avoid duplication
- To review IT audit for application systems and data centres in accordance with IT audit standards, practices and policies
- Conducts special projects requested by the Hospital/Institutions Management which include investigation, due diligence work and special operations review
- Provides advisory services on security and control issues pertaining to new systems and application development on key systems and business applications
- To have good understanding of the cyber security audit methodology and the security defense measures put in place against cyber-security threats.
- To present and articulate the cyber security observations to senior management.
- To audit IT governance including compliance with Personal Data Protection Act.
- To provide advisory in the area of pre-implementation of large-scale IT projects.
- To conduct research into areas for advancement of audit expertise and knowledge relevant to business environment
- Reviews managers’ work and all final audit reports for Director’s approval before issuance to Institutions Management, Audit Committee and the Auditee Management.
- Degree in Computing or Accountancy
- CIA/CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP/PMP/ITIL/Agile certifications is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of IT external or internal audit working and management experience to audit the application systems with big 4 Accounting firms or large conglomerates.
- IT security implementation experience either from in-house capability; a Service Integrator (SI) environment or from a consulting firm are also welcome.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, open source (e.g. Linux),
- SAPHANA, OBIEE, SQL, RPA (e.g. UI Path), Oracle, Cyberark, Cloud Hosting,
- Behavioural Analytics, Data centre operations or SaaS (Software As A Service) will be beneficial.
- Data Analytics tools (e.g. IDEA, Tableau)
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 24676. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060