- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Hospitality & Real Estate
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20286
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
IT Audit Assistant Director, Entertainment
A world class entertainment and attractions company, the company does it’s best to conserve it’s surrounding environment and everything around it.
Seeking a highly driven individual to be part of our Internal Audit team in an organisation that is embarking on an expansive and progressive digital journey. Reporting to the Vice President of Internal Audit, the incumbent will be required to manage, conduct and oversee any internal or outsourced IT audits. The individual is also required to support and perform risk management by identifying and proposing appropriate controls to mitigate the key areas within the organisation. He/she will work closely with internal and external stakeholders on audit findings and provide audit recommendations, while ensuring auditees’ understanding and concurrence, implementation and follow up. In addition, he/she will also support the business auditors in generating audit packs for data analytics as part of the audit planning and review. The incumbent will also champion and support audit tools, systems, SharePoint/webpage for Internal Audit. He/she will be required to perform Control Advisory for any system development life cycle, as applicable.
- Minimum Degree, preferably in Information Systems. Relevant certifications will be useful e.g. CISA, CISSP
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Audits, Exposure in various areas will be an advantage (Security, Infrastructure, Applications, General Controls, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving capability
- Displays high level of initiative, independence and project management skills
- Excellent understanding of risk management, governance and control issue
- Positive Attitude, Passionate, Continuous Learner and Team Player
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20286. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060