- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global MarketsFinancial ServicesConsumer Financial ServicesAsset & Investment ManagementPrivate Banking & Wealth
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and RiskInternal AuditInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Tina Wang
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2090553
- Job Ref No TW23043
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
- Internal Mobility Opportunities
- Business expansion in APAC
Our client is a reputable full licensed bank. As part of the expansion plan, they are now looking for a high calibre Assistant VP IT Internal Auditor to join their Technology Audit function.
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit in Singapore, you will be tasked to design and execute audit plans relating to technology application, infrastructure, cybersecurity as well as digital transformation projects. You will be leading various functional audits, with the chance to lead and guide junior staff. The role provides the exposure to wide range of business operations.
You are degree holder who possesses relevant professional qualification, with a minimum of 6 years of IT Audit experience within the Financial Institutions or Big 4. Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP, CIA, GIAC, GSEC preferred. Sound knowledge of MAS Technology Risk Management Guidelines and other related regulatory requirements are essential. You are a strong communicator, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Please submit your resume to Tina Wang at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number TW23043. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R2090553
Licence No: 16S8060