- Category TechnologyFinancial Services
- Industry Banking & Markets
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 20218
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The hiring company is a leading Singapore based bank, with a strong growth record in the region. The firm is known for its consistent investment in emerging technologies while maintaining stability in its financial returns as well as an employer. With COVID-19’s implications and the increased importance of technology, the bank is continuing to invest in its Technology and is looking to hire a senior IT Capacity Manager to ensure the reliability and availability of its IT systems to all the users.
You will be part of the Technology Infrastructure Department, where you will be specifically responsible for ensuring that the IT resources have the capacity to be available for all current and predicted business needs.
Regardless of the industry you come from, your experience in analysing IT infrastructure capacity and forecasting future capacity requirements will be key to your success in this role.
One of the key unique factors of this role is that it will give you the opportunity to assess the industry for best practices, newer capacity management or system monitoring tools and provide guidance to the bank to invest in these more advanced resources to ensure the highest level of optimization for the IT resources.
- You would have at least 10 years of overall working experience as a technologist with the past couple of years fully focused on IT Capacity Management
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- While having deep expertise in end to end infrastructure services such as storage, networking, virtualization is highly advantageous. You should have a higher level understanding of how systems work in a large organization
- Experience in BMC Truesight would be ideal however, experience in any other capacity management or system monitoring tools is also applicable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are a must as you would be expected to communicate with the IT teams to understand and guide them on the ideal capacity plans as well present this information to senior management
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060