- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function EngineeringInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No IT Infrastructure Engineer (Infra Network Automation)
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring an IT Infrastructure Engineer to work on-site at an international e-commerce company in Kuala Lumpur. You will effectively maintain, develop, troubleshoot, and provision enterprise-level IT Networks and Systems.
In this role, you are responsible for monitoring, diagnosing, and resolving problems related to Networks and Systems and managing crisis situations to resolve problems. Perform automation through python, ansible to automate repetitive tasks and produce relevant documentation and SOPs. Provide 2nd level of technical support, implement the break-fix during incidents, technical expertise for 1st level IT support staff, and sharing technical knowledge.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Infra Monitoring (Solar winds, Grafana, and Prometheus), and DCIM tools.
- Good Understanding of Network Automation using tools like (Python and Ansible), Routing (OSPF, BGP), and Switching (VLAN, VTP, STP, HSRP, EtherChannel, etc.)
- Exposure to Fortigate firewalls, WLAN technologies, Linux, and Windows will be added advantage
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word Doc) with Nav at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic: 22C0942 Reg: R1109259