- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function EngineeringInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No IT Infrastructure Engineer (Infra Server Automation)
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring an IT Infrastructure Engineer to work on-site at an international e-commerce company in Kuala Lumpur. You will effectively maintain and troubleshoot enterprise-level IT Networks and Systems.
In this role, you are responsible for monitoring and resolving issues with Networks and Systems. Perform automation through python, ansible to automate repetitive tasks, and produce relevant documentation and SOPs. Provide 2nd level of technical support, implement break-fix, and technical expertise for 1st level IT support staff.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in Infra Monitoring (Solar winds, Grafana, and Prometheus), and DCIM tools.
- A good understanding of System Automation (Python and Ansible), and network infrastructure will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Windows Platform and Unix Platforms
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word Doc) with Nav at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1109259 Lic: 22C0942