- Category Technology
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant May Chua
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2090112
- Job Ref No 23995
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
We are partnering a fast growing Digital Infrastructure Firm on a search to identify an Operations Engineer within the Engineering team, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to work on Enterprise level applications internationally, specifically on supply chain and logistics digitalisation.
Reporting into the IT Operations Lead, you will troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve incidents whilst providing technical assistance to mentor both development and operation teams to create a scalable platform, overseeing workflows. You will be involved in monitoring, mitigating and resolving risks and will work closely with engineering and product teams to improve existing agile practices and actively work towards establishing the SLA.
- You will work closely with internal teams on IT operational process refining, vendor management, developing and enhancing IT policies and procedures to adhere to ISO27001 requirements
- You have 2+ years working as an IT Operations Engineer within agile environments
- Prior experience in problem and incident management processes
- You have excellent communication, thrive working in a lean environment and a team player to collaborate with International partners
- Have attained v3 ITIL foundation certification
- Any added Cloud certifications and prior experience working with DevOps and Software teams an advantage
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to May Chua at email@example.com quoting the above job title and reference code 23995.
Licence Number: 16S8060 / R2090112