- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function PMO & Project Management
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No IT Project Manager
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Project Manager for a multi-national corporation where you will be working within all phases of the project lifecycle from the initiation through to closure, and within initiatives that deliver change to one group as well as the changes that deliver across the entire organization. As a Project Manager, you are primarily responsible for delivering business outcomes on time, on budget, and in scope.
In this role, you are responsible for the completion of the initial definition of the project, including defining scope, expected timelines, business case, budget construction, submission, approval, and identification of project sponsor. The role involves working with the PMO to ensure appropriate project & change management frameworks are integrated into the project planning. You will complete a full analysis of the project to ensure that all governance framework is embedded within the project & strictly adhered to.
Skills and experience required:
· Minimum degree holder or equivalent with 10 years of relevant working experience as a Project Manager, ideally within either fund management or capital markets
· Project Management Certified (PMP), Prince 2, Agile is desired
· Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within cost against a recognized project management methodology
· Experience in Change Management and Target Operating Model Re-engineering is a must
· Experience in working with investment operations, including static data and cash/asset reconciliations is advantageous
Benefits: One-month completion bonus on offer after each year of service. Also, excellent staff benefits
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic No.: 22C0942 | Reg No.: R1109259