- Category Technology
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yaxi Fan
- License No 16S806
- Registration No R1988390
- Job Ref No 25490
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
We are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join one of the world’s largest commodities trading firms.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our trading platform, which powers global trading operations. You will work with other developers, traders, and business analysts to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- A minimum 2-3 years of software development experience, preferably in a trading/risk environment
- Proven expertise in core Java and Java development, including experience with Java frameworks such as Spring
- Demonstrated knowledge of Risk management, preferably in the context of commodity trading
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988390
Licence No: 16S8060