- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Java Developer (with Struts)
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Java Developer with an experience in the struts framework to work onsite with a large SME corporation. You will perform impact analysis, prepare, and participate in writing functional and technical solution specifications and hands-on development, and conduct unit/system testing to ensure the application confirms user requirements.
In this role, you are responsible for designing and developing solutions according to user requirements in a timely manner, meeting our highest quality and performance standards, reviewing functional requirement specifications and providing review and feedback to the business analyst in terms of implementation/impact considerations. You should be able to perform code reviews and ensure code quality in terms of standard programming practices and software frameworks, debugging/troubleshooting application issues by checking logs from servers. You will liaise with end-users when required and provide updates on support queries raised by users. You are required to develop Restful Web Services in J2EE using JAX-RS and other libraries. A strong understanding of web services architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is preferred. You will need to highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum diploma or degree holder with at least 4 years of relevant working experience.
• Strong programming skills in Java and related server technologies. (Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate, REST APIs), and working experience in SQL, PL/SQL Programming.
• Knowledge of Unix, DevOps tools and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) will be added advantage.
• Knowledge and experience with microservices, and the insurance domain will be added advantage.
• Able to do Application Support on Shift Basis.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Nav at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic No.: 22C0942 | Reg No.: R1109259