- Category Technology
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 21130
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
The hiring company is a leading local organisation focused on enabling Singapore and its citizens and businesses by developing state of the art technology capabilities. With COVID-19’s implications and the increased importance of digital technology, they are working with extra tenacity to provide more products and services to help fast-track the digital transformation for the country. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a high calibre Junior DevOps engineer to join them.
You will be part of one of the key teams leading the digital transformation where you will be helping the firm increase the efficiency and reliability of their systems with your DevOps experience.
You could come from an infrastructure or a software engineering focused background – either way, your experience in either creating and deploying CI/CD pipelines or setting up Infrastructure as Code would be of great advantage to the ongoing and future projects.
One of the key unique factors of this role is that it will provide hybrid infrastructure experience which is rare to come by in Singapore given the slower cloud adoption rate. Additionally, this role would give you the opportunity to be part of initiatives that will truly drive a change in the country and be beneficial to the everyday citizens.
- You would have at least 2 to 7 years of working experience as a technologist with the past couple of years fully focused on DevOps engineering.
- While having strong experience in DevOps engineering in a Cloud environment is necessary, strong knowledge or experience across any of the public cloud platforms would be considered.
- Educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience in one of the following programming languages – Go, Python, C++, and Java – is preferred
- Strong understanding of Linux environments as you would be playing a key role in configuring, automating and maintaining services
- Should have experience in any DevOps Tools as well – Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Any experience in monitoring or logging using ELK, Grafana or Prometheus would be advantageous
- Prior experience in any of the Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc is preferred
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988923
Licence No: 16S8060