- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Warren Chia
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876586
- Job Ref No 20077
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
The Client is a top-tier Tobacco MNC with presence around the globe. As the Company looks to expand their business in Singapore, they are looking to recruit talent with strong Key account or Trade Marketing skillsets.
Your responsibilities include:
- E-Commerce: Own end-to-end E-Commerce strategy, including product/price catalogue management, ROI metrics, timeline, A/B testing, and order method segmentation. Explore and improve technologies that promote information sharing, drive accurate forecasting while ensuring carts-to-order conversion is completely aligned with Commercial volume targets.
- Customer Care: Lead a team of Customer Care agents to provide administrative support to the commercial team and customer service-related support to trade partners.
- Systems & Order Methods: Define order method approach for entire retail universe, applying different methods for different customer groups. Continuously explore new system functionalities to deliver an enhanced, seamless ordering experience from all available platforms.
- Process Management: Liaise effectively with stakeholders to ensure zero downtime in all Commercial operations. Establish and own best practices for all E-Commerce related matters, and drive projects that improve overall processes and workflows.
- Trade Activation: Implement trade activation strategy, trade activation events and long-term loyalty trade programs. In collaboration with Procurement, manage local agencies & vendors to develop and execute various trade events & plans, trade, and digital materials per Global/ local guidelines.
- Performance reporting & analytics: Analyse tools performance, user experience and capabilities to ensure that they support business operations efficiently and effectively. Manage resources to deliver business / function priorities. Perform regular performance review and monitoring and recommend improvements to customer journey / experience.
You will need to possess at least 4 years of experience in a commercial role within the FMCG industry. Team management experience is preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Warren Chia, Registration No: R1876586 Licence No: 16S8060 at WA@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title and reference number WA 20077. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that we are only able to reach out to shortlisted candidates.