- Category Technology
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 25963
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Our client is a major global player in the Commodity markets, actively trading in all the major commodity asset classes ranging from LNG to agricultural products. They are looking for a senior/lead developer to help build their greenfield risk management platform. This is a multi-year programme and will involve working with stakeholders globally
- Hands-on development
- Partnering with end-users to elicit requirements, analyse problems, design solutions and lead teams to deliver tangible business value & benefit.
- Working on solutions for trading and risk users, with good understanding of market data, and the use in modelling and pricing for risk metrics and reporting.
- Identify and develop strategic solutions, whilst also constantly looking to challenge status-quo to bring your own ideas and strive for improvement.
- Strong core Java knowledge and development expertise
- Risk knowledge including understanding of forward curves, volatility surfaces, pricing and risk metrics
- Service oriented technologies like REST, JSON, Protobuf, Spring Boot, Drop Wizard
- DevOps best practices using tools like JIRA, JUnit, GitLab, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Prometheus
- Cloud – either AWS or Azure exposure and understanding of how it can be utilized in a hybrid environment
- SQL and relational database experience
- Web development using modern frameworks like ReactJS is desirable
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060