- Category Technology
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 26029
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Our client is a well-known and highly stable financial institution. As part of its ongoing digital transformation, they are looking to hire a senior-level software engineer to help with the revamp of the organisation’s external facing applications.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to design, and deliver solutions that meet business needs.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications
- Improve software quality using cloud-native and Agile development practices such as TDD, automated CI/CD
- Advise PO/BA on user stories grooming, sprint planning
- Assist QA on test automation and bug fixes
- Identify technical pitfalls and challenges
- Support development teams by providing advice and guiding the engineers in solving technical problems, code reviews
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in software development and design
- Strong knowledge of solution architectures and integration patterns
- Ability to design and develop large-scale applications to solve complex business problems
- Proficient in .Net, React.js and MYSQL
- Familiar with multi-paradigm programming languages
- Experience in software development lifecycle in an Agile Scrum context
- Experience in containers, microservices and DevSecOps technologies
- Familiar with cloud-native technology.
- Experience in designing and developing applications in AWS cloud environment. Certification on AWS cloud technology is preferred.
- Good understanding of SRE/Service/Security /Compliance Management process including change, incident, problem on cloud platform
- Good analytical skills, and able to mulit-task and deliver results in a timely manner
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Self-driven, creative and team-oriented person with good interpersonal and organizational skills
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060