- Category Financial Services
- Industry Banking & Markets
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Cynthia Teo
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1546879
- Job Ref No
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- New disruptive player in the market
- Backed by strong financial institution
- Direct access to C-suites and be a strategic partner
Our client is an International organization with a strong focus in the Asia region. As part of their growth strategy, they have started an independent Fintech arm to provide digital solutions on banking services across the region. Their mission is to make use of technology, data analytics and artificial intelligence to reach the wider population who may still be out of reach to banking services.
As part of the legal team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing legal support to the business stakeholders on a wide range of initiatives with potential business partners
- Negotiating, drafting and advising multi-jurisdictions technology related contracts including but not limited to software licenses, outsourcing and systems matters
- Providing contract management support with vendors on any potential disputes/litigation arising from IP/data privacy
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Risk and Technology team to ensure that all risks are managed for the organization from a technology innovation perspective
In order to succeed in this role, you should have at least 6- 8 years PQE with good understanding of technology legal matters in the current technology/fintech landscape. Good understanding of Fintech initiatives will be very helpful for this role. Candidates need not have prior financial services experience. You should also bring along with you good experience in executing complex technology related transactions.
To apply, please send your CV to Cynthia Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title for a confidential discussion.