- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Bo Geng Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No 22106757
- Job Ref No 26312
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Legal Counsel, Technology
- Reputable technology company which helps organizations to streamline their processes and improve their services in data analytics, customer engagement tools etc.
- Excellent and stable corporate culture with a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility and making a difference
My client is a leading provider of technology solutions which optimize processes and services for other organizations. This is a great opportunity for lawyers who wish to join a stable environment while being exposed to a wide range of technology matters.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be responsible for inhouse legal matters including drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements, advising on cybersecurity & data laws, company law, contract law, intellectual property law, digital and technology laws.
You will also be responsible for handling disputes and managing litigation, identifying and guarding against legal and compliance risks.
You should hold a Bachelor of Law and be qualified in a commonwealth jurisdiction, with at least 5 years post-qualification experience with corporate commercial matters. Relevant experience in the technology space is preferred, including software and hardware licensing, data privacy, intellectual property, and more.
You should be a highly motivated, proactive and meticulous individual with strong time management and problem-solving skills. You should have excellent communication skills to liaise effectively with regional stakeholders from various cultures.
To apply, please submit your resume to Lim Bo Geng at email@example.com, quoting the job title. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.