- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Cynthia Teo
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1546879
- Job Ref No CT
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
• Open to private practice candidates
• Good opportunity to enter the financial services
• Highly dynamic role
Our client is an International leading back with a strong focus in the Asia region. As part of their strategy to provide better banking services to their clients, they are constantly on the forefront of technology innovation as well as digitization. They are currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to be within their technology team to help drive the bank’s innovation initiatives.
As part of the technology legal team, you will be responsible for:
• Providing legal support to the business stakeholders on a wide range of technology and innovation matters ranging from virtual bank, API, blockchain initiatives and join ventures with fin-tech etc
• Negotiating, drafting and advising multi-jurisdictions technology related contracts including but not limited to software licenses, outsourcing and systems matters
• Partnering with the bank’s innovation team and be a legal business partner in supporting and shaping the initiatives
• Providing contract management support with vendors on any potential disputes/litigation arising from IP/data privacy
• Working closely with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Risk and Technology team to ensure that all risks are managed for the Bank from a technology innovation perspective
In order to succeed in this role, you should have at least 8 – 10 years PQE with good understanding of technology legal matters in the current technology landscape. Good understanding of Fintech initiatives will be very helpful for this role. Candidates need not have prior banking industry experience and can come from private practice. You should also bring along with you good experience in executing complex technology related transactions.
To apply, please send your CV to Cynthia Teo at email@example.com quoting the job title for a confidential discussion.