- Category Financial Services
- Function Strategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Consultant Veo Nguyen
- License No 16S6080
- Registration No R1434539
- Job Ref No VN
On behalf of a Management Consulting firms, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to be part of the continuous growth of their Asset Management Advisory Practice.
• Engaging with leading organizations to identify value creation activities by process consulting, business analysis and domain advisory
• Assist in defining Target Operating Model and business processes for the organization using any of industry standard methodology
• Elicit requirements and document Business requirements and solution specifications based on clients need including user cases and target business processes
• Facilitate user workshops to gather requirements, define process flows, understand existing pain points, perform fit-gap analysis and validate target solution
• Engage and manage stakeholders from multiple business and technology teams across the organization
For senior candidates, additional responsibilities are:
• Lead a team of business consultants, mentor individuals or teams and helping shape the future leaders within the organization
• Leverage and develop industry standard methodologies, tools and frameworks to serve as enablers at the job
• 6 – 10 (Con/Senior Con) or 11-15 (Principal) years of relevant work experience in change projects within wealth management industry or management consulting firm in a similar practice
• Strong knowledge of industry domain in one or more of the following domains:
o business processes, data structures and products.
o In-depth knowledge of End to End Trade Life cycle.
o Good to have Implementation knowledge of either of the product modules such as Order Management System/Execution Management System/Portfolio Management System/Back Office System such as Alladin/Simcorp/Charles River.
• Proven track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements and value
• Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
• Professional certification or add-ons e.g. CFA, CBAP, Six Sigma black belt, PMP domain certifications as relevant.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Veo Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org, 66976617