- License No 16S6080
- Job Ref No
Management Consultant, Client Lifecyle Design Management (CLDM)
On behalf of a management consulting firm, we are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to be a part of their Private Banking consulting team, focusing on Client Lifecyle Design Management topic.
• Conduct research, data collection and analysis on the needs and issues of the client through interviews and workshops to translate their requirements into well-formulated solution
• Present findings and recommendations to the client using business proposals and presentation decks
• Document the project into systems and processes for management review
• Close interaction with clients through regular project updates and networking
• Support team members with other project activities
• Independently drive the success of a work stream by directing activities, ensuring high quality deliverables and timely submission
• 3-6 years of experience in consulting and/or project management in the private banking industry ideally.
• Experienced in designing and implementing business capabilities in the space of Wealth Management Client Information, Client Onboarding, and Client Maintenance for banks and financial institutions
• Familiar with industry developments in the realm of Client Lifecycle Management relating to vendors and product capabilities
• Familiar with regulatory requirements and impact relating to KYC, Due Diligence, Profiling, Credit
• Experienced in performing data-driven analysis using tools such as Excel, Access, Tableau, Python, etc.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Veo Nguyen at email@example.com, 66976617
Registration No: R1434539
Licence No: 16S6080