- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 19938
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Manager, Financial Planning (Education)
Be a part of the growth at one of the leading Education organization that is at the forefront in providing quality and advanced education in Singapore.
- Preparing and consolidating Schools’ budget into one overall budget
- Working with Schools’ Finance Business Partners to build their annual budgets and forecasts, identify costs drivers, collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand Schools’ performance, challenges and propose solutions.
- Preparing Financial analysis, market trends, forecasting and commentary to senior management
- Creating financial models to project long term growth & determine the impacting business factors
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and collate School’s various Tuition fees related reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake financial evaluation and assessment of the School’s projects and initiatives
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Finance business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Work with various departments and schools in preparing budget calls according to the funding framework as well as quarterly utilization reporting within the stipulated timeline.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than seven years of experience in financial and management accounting
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management level and external stakeholders external auditors.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
- Self driven, and able to take initiative.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 19938. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060