- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20933
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Manager, Transaction Advisory (Global Professional Services)
A leading global professional services firm that provides advisory, business performance improvement and turnaround management services. When conventional approaches are not enough to create transformation and drive change, clients seek our deep expertise and ability to deliver practical solutions to their unique problems.
With over 5,000 people across four continents, they deliver tangible results for corporates, boards, private equity firms, law firms and government agencies facing complex challenges. The senior leaders, and their teams help companies act decisively, catapult growth and accelerate results. Experienced operators, world-class consultants, former regulators and industry authorities with a shared commitment to telling clients what’s really needed for turning change into a strategic business asset, managing risk and unlocking value at every stage of growth.
- Due to tremendous client demand with Asia region, company has decided to open this position. Based in Singapore, this position will report to the Managing Director in Transaction Advisory Group as well as to the Asia Practice Leader. The incumbent will actively engage in assessing a target’s quality of earnings, analysing cash flows, reviewing working capital, identifying key business drivers, reviewing forecasts, and conducting comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors. They routinely team with the firm’s operational, tax, commercial, and information technology professionals to deliver a truly integrated solution to clients.
- CPA preferred.
- Minimum of two years of Audit experience and between one year (for Senior Associates) to four years (for Managers) of Financial Due Diligence experience. Strong preference for work experience from one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- Solid hands-on experience working in SEA Markets (in country), preferably with one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- Ability to exceed client expectations and deliver high quality client service.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent research, writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong writing, analytical, research and organizational skills.
- Strong excel and power point skills required. Experience with data analytics and visualization software (i.e., Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau) strongly preferred
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20933. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060