- Category Financial Services
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Digital & Innovation
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 17433
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a global bank working with multiple product teams as a Martech specialist to drive delivery and monetisation for their consumer banking business.
- Key point-of-contact for Marketing Technology strategy discussions, functioning as the subject matter expert.
- Architect and integrate different marketing technology products with support from technology teams.
- Align the martech stack against the execution of marketing campaigns and communication channels
- Train and support marketing staff on the use of martech products.
- Research and identify new capabilities in marketing technology, run POCs to address gaps in marketing capability.
- Monitor SLAs, data privacy and other compliance reviews to ensure adherence to governance standards.
- Document and promote best practices in adherence to governance policies.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree with at least 8 years of experience building and running marketing technologies
- Good understanding of the overall Martech landscape and worked on market-leading vendor products
- Strong knowledge of consumer banking origination processes to strengthen customer journeys with effective delivery of martech applications.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to tell a story through data and driving action plans.
- Experience working on large scale deployments working with cross functional stakeholders that includes both IT and business.
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.