- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function EngineeringApplication & Software Development
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Network Engineer
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Network Engineer for a leading technology MNC to work onsite at an established health and security firm. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the connectivity and security of the network in the organization.
You will be responsible for managing the company’s network designs and network installations
Liaise and work with various technical teams and vendors to provide Level 3 technical support.
Develop organizational structure and ongoing workflows to deliver/maintain rigorous networking standards and practices across the engineering staff and the company
Understand and communicate company’s networking design and implementation standards and monitor vendor compliance with SLA’s and other commitments to ensure accurate service delivery
Understand complex LAN/WAN/Wireless/VoIP integration with WAN, LAN, Wireless, VoIP customer network and contribute to their improvement within the ITIL framework
Provide management reports and other qualitative data to measure the effectiveness of service provided
Skills and experiences required
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in a network solutioning role with hands on knowledge on routing, switching, network analysis, troubleshooting and security
- Excellent knowledge on Legacy LAN/WAN/Wireless/VoIP technology, (Cisco Router, Cisco Switch, Cisco Wireless, Cisco VoIP, Cisco ISE, Cisco ASA Firewall, Checkpoint Firewall, Juniper Pulse Secure, RSA, etc.)
- Excellent protocol skills: (BGP,OSPF, EIGRP, IPSec, RSVP, VTP, VLAN, STP, QoS, TCP/IP, IP Address)
- Familiar with WAN optimization and application compression technology. Eg. Riverbed Steelhead
- Credited with any of the industry certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCDP, CCVP or equivalent is a must
- Familiar with accreditation, certification, and compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, PCIDSS etc.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Jun Hao at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R22110394 Lic: 22C0942