- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS25557
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Our client is a successful multinational company and industry leader – with a strong global presence. There is now an opening for a Payroll and HR Operations/Administration specialist. This is a permanent role based in Singapore, and will manage 1 direct report.
Reporting to the Head of HR for Singapore, this key member will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR operations including: managing payroll, benefits administration (Flexible Benefits, Medical Benefits), updating and maintenance of HR systems and monthly reporting, as well as the administrative processes relating to foreign workforce management.
In particular, you will handle all payroll matters – liaising with the internal stakeholders and managing the external payroll vendor in an accurate and timely fashion, whilst ensuring compliance to respective local regulations. This role will also have the opportunity to support upcoming ad-hoc HR projects, as assigned.
- As the ideal candidate, you are degree qualified, with at least 5 years of Human Resource experience
- Strong understanding of Employment Law and Payroll practices in Singapore
- Experience working in FMCG companies is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular – Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP)
- Proficiency in Unit4 Prosoft
- Meticulous, analytical and numerate
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have managed prior office headcount sizes of at least 200.
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number CS 25557.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Licence No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1985566)