- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20285
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Payroll Manager, Stable Education
A Leading Education organization that is at the forefront of providing quality and progressive Education for Singapore and it’s community. It has a long history, stable, prestigious brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Financial Support Services
• Handle all payroll matters of staff, including manual payment of salaries, CPF and income taxes and enquiries.
• Provide relevant and effective technical advice to staff and departments, regarding payment of salary, CPF and taxes to staff members.
• Process all payrolls for the Organization
• Process and submit CPF file to CPF Board
• Transit payroll file to bank
• Process and transmit IR8E form to IRAS
• Administer Organization’s schemes for staff Control Environment
• Maintenance of payroll data in CHRS payroll system.
• Compute and code allowances and deductions according to various schemes.
• Ensure that all key controls are performing as they are designed to perform.
• Ensure that there is no accounting errors which require correcting journals to be passed.
• Review key payroll processes for weaknesses and implement corrective action to strengthen the control over the processes.
• Participate in digitization of work processes and financial reports to improve productivity.
• Undertake such projects and assignments as may be directed from time to time.
Human Resource Development
Supervise and coach staff in the handling of payroll matters.
• Assist in managing the team
• Possess a degree, awarded by a recognized university.
• Be familiar with Government policies and procedures, the Organization’s financial policies and procedures and relevant tax regulations ie income tax and GST.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
• Have good analytical, writing, organizational and communication skills.
• Be meticulous, resourceful and innovative with positive work attitude.
• Be an independent and good team player.
• Have the maturity and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
• Six years of relevant working experience in payroll matters, preferably with SAP payroll system knowledge
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20285. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060