- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Human ResourcesPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No People Experience Project Coordinator
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Project Coordinator to work onsite with a leading multinational company. You will be responsible for coordinating end-to-end project cycles for their People Experience, focusing on transformation initiatives. This is a one-year contract position with a completion bonus and excellent staff benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be involved in two projects, Employee Portal Migration Project and Digital P-File Platform Project, and involved in planning, deployment, and involved in general ad-hoc responsibilities.
The role involves attending regular project update meetings and being responsible for reporting project status and escalating risks to the Local PM in team meetings to identify risks, issue escalations, and mitigation steps.
In this position, you will be working closely with the project team members to plan and execute technical and integration testing activities and change management exercises.
Additional responsibilities include testing activities are completed on a timely basis while supporting and coaching managers on the adoption of project systems to achieve utilization targets and self-service by managers and employees, as part of change management efforts.
The role also involves data reporting analytics: Provide employee insights and relevant inputs from various sources (i.e., surveys, engagement, employee feedback, data analysis).
Skills and experience required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and or/Communications with at least 3 years of experience, preferably in Operations, Communications, or project coordination
- Familiar with change management, Design of Employee Experience, Workplace Optimisation, HR Systems Management, Data Management, Operational Excellence, Employee Relations
- Strong internal/external stakeholder management – experience in managing vendors would be advantageous
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Bryan at email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R22106256 Lic: 22C0942