- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global Markets
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY23005
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Global Financial Services Firm in hiring for a Phishing Specialist for the Cyber Training and Awareness team. This is an exciting new role responsible for deploying phishing simulation emails across the organisation, ensuring the timely provision of training and reporting that helps drives secure colleague behaviour. The successful candidate will design and implement phishing awareness and test simulations targeted at general and high-risk audiences.
- Create and deliver threat and intelligence led, targeted and bespoke phishing simulations
- Ensure the relevant technical elements for each simulation have been tested and approved in advance e.g. URL and IP whitelisting and extraction of user lists
- Issue pre notification emails to provide a heads up to key stakeholders prior to commencing each simulation including with the Cyber Defense team
- Implement the 3-step Colleague Phishing Support Process, ensuring the timely follow up (via communications supporting each step of the process), recording and tracking of colleague remediation activities
- Enhance and maintain a central tracker to provide a clear view of all colleague click and training performance for all steps of the Colleague Phishing Support Process (including dates for both)
- Address identified gaps for repeat clickers in line with documented Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure training content is refreshed and updated
- Work with a third-party vendor to facilitate testing and drive real time learning interventions
- Experience in running a phishing simulation test and tooling
- Knowledge of cyber learning and development, with ability to design and run successful phishing awareness and simulation campaigns
- Understanding of IT and cyber security business processes, risks, threats and internal controls.
If you are keen to apply or find out more about the role, please share across your updated CV or reach out to Chen Yi at email@example.com for more details.