- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML19926
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
A global Chemical company is actively looking for Plant manager based in Singapore.
• Provide site leadership for EHS programs, sustainability efforts, continuous improvement and ensure all activities performed on the site are performed with safe operation.
• Drive a focus on quality with the goal to provide the outstanding quality to the industry and build a proactive environment
• Develop and execute a multi-year plant investment plan in coordination with business leaders and business partners
• Encourage and develop the production team for greater performance.
• Implement and share best practices with the global production team.
• Coordinate communication and interactions with governmental agencies, including requests for information, investigations / inspections and enforcement activities.
• Participate and support ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certifications.
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, chemical engineering preferred.
• Demonstrated ability in a production environment with proven experience leading a team.
• Experience in multi-functional administrative functions
• Experience working with independent standards organizations and certification programs such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, etc.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 19926.