- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Jimin Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1989548
- Job Ref No JM21466
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Our Client is one of the largest global fabless semiconductor company leading the market in chipsets and other various products.
You will be responsible for all aspects of power management integrated circuits (PMICs) and power management units (PMUs) designing. Designs would include DC-DC converters, low drop out linear voltage regulators (LDOs), Switching regulators, reference and clock generators to Power on reset (POR) generators.
- B.S / M.S in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- More than 8 years of working experience with IC Design
- Working knowledge with Cadence IC design tools
- Deep understanding on device physics, device reliability analysis, package and PCB design considerations.
To apply, please submit your resume to Jimin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number JM21466. We regret that due to anticipated overwhelming response, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.