- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21269
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Pricing, Assistant Director (Healthcare)
Be part of a leading healthcare organization that is committed to providing high quality healthcare services for people in Singapore. This role will be a strategic role, working closely with senior management, various stakeholders, and manage a team of 5 – 7 staff.
- Benchmarking suite of service fees revision and ensuring they remain relevant and competitive to both private and public healthcare
- The harmonization of service fees within organization to facilitate clinical service planning across the health system
- Setting fee caps and subsidies to ensure essential health services remain affordable
- Lead in fee charging and governance in Billing transformation
- Perform market research to enable robust market pricing benchmark exercise
- Continue to close the gaps in intra-cluster prices
- Leverage on data analytics to provide in-depth bill size analysis and drivers.
- Identify price sensitive patient profiles for additional financial management by institutional teams
- Engage internal and external stakeholders across varied levels to obtain buy-in on pricing proposals
- Build efficient yet robust process to ensure volumes of fee revisions and changes to subsidies and caps are accurately captured for system load
- Project manage fee revisions and coordinate the activities of Ops, Comms and site Finance teams.
- Responsible for the content harmonization of fees published on websites and service counters
- Document COE RACI capturing the key handshakes with institutional teams and other COEs.
- Lead fees charging in Billing transformation including participation and representation of cluster needs in requirements and planning sessions
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience with minimum 5 years’ experience in managerial role
- Degree in Economics, mathematics, business, Finance
- Actuarial science background open to apply
- Strong sense of business acumen and stakeholders’ engagement to understand the organisational issues and challenges
- Numerate, meticulous and possesses analytical aptitudes to make sense of complex data from multiple sources to translate into financially viable recommendations in a succinct and graphical way
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders from diverse background at various seniority
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, such as Excel (advanced), VBA Macros, Power Point, Words
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21269. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060