- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry ConstructionHospitality & Real EstateOther
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS189072019
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Newly created position
- Regional engagements
- Prestigious consulting firm
Our client, a global consulting firm involved in major infrastructure projects, is looking to hire a Principal Consultant to join its growing Aviation business. This permanent technical advisory role will be based in Singapore and provide advice to project owners across the region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of multiple aviation consultancy assignments associated with airport infrastructures with a focus on strategic planning and optimization. He/She will play an instrumental role in developing new accounts, winning work and acting as the interface on between the company and external stakeholders on projects.
- Degree in Aeronautics, Aviation, Project Management, Engineering or equivalent from a top educational institution.
- 5+ years of Aviation experience with a focus on airport projects.
- Previous experience in a consulting environment is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, project management and communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to Andreas Stott at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number AS189072019. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.