- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Insurance & Insurtech
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 18972
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The client is a leading insurance firm in Singapore with a strong growth record in the region, over the past few years. The firm’s key goal is to help digitally transform the lives of their individual and institutional customers and with COVID-19’s implications, they are working with extra tenacity to provide more products and services to help fast-track this digital transformation for their customers. As a result, the firm is actively looking for an experienced Cloud lead to join them.
You will be part of the Architecture department, specifically based in the cloud team, where you will be helping the firm set up and manage their virtualized platform. You would be required to use your extensive design and architecture experience to set up the on-premise cloud platform inclusive of IaaS, CaaS, PaaS and their CI/CD Pipelines.
What makes this role unique role is the opportunity to lead and play a critical role in setting up and running the firm’s private cloud platform from scratch and be part of the end-to-end process.
- You would have at least 8 years of working experience as a technologist with the past couple of years fully focused on cloud computing.
- While having strong experience in private cloud is necessary, strong knowledge or experience across any of the private cloud platforms would be considered.
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience in containerisation and related technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm) would be ideal
- You would also be required to have strong experience working in a DevOps environment and creating the CI/CD pipelines
- Your strong design and architecture experience is what will set you apart
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060