- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML20119
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
A Global leader in Electronic Materials is looking for a Product manager who will be in charge of driving the business strategies as well as development and execution of product line strategies and related business plan linked to key corporate objectives.
• Establish strong working relationships with key partners (Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain, Technology, etc), and ensure appropriate support and resources to successfully execute business plans.
• Demonstrate the leadership on coordinating/leading the collaboration amongst different functions to complete tasks, resolve issues, and take the lead for the revenue growth.
• Develop the product strategies and tactic plans. Communicate with key functional partners and execute the plan to achieve revenue and profitability targets for both the near and long terms.
• Lead and drive the critical initiative projects for business growth
• Develop and execute the long-range plan for the EM business including key pivotal initiatives and a tactical plan for execution.
• 10+ years of sales and business management, or related product / project management experience, semiconductor or electronic materials market is strongly preferred
• Proven track record to influence and lead people across geographies, time-zones and organizational levels and drive multiple projects across different countries simultaneously and deliver to deadline and budget targets
• Be able to self-start, quick-learn, and provide insights with strong critical thinking and sales marketing analysis skills
• Strong technology perspective particularly related to semiconductor materials through prior experience and/or academic training (engineering, science or equivalent)
• Having B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry is preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 20119.