- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20085
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Project Lead SSC Finance , Technology
Since its formation in 2005, the Company has been a global leader in providing IT Lifecycle Services, offering bespoke solutions that help customers manage the commissioning, deployment and retirement of Information Technology (IT) assets. The Company has in the past few years established itself as a significant global player in the Circular Economy industry and has also extended its services to cover the lifecycle management of batteries and plastics.
The Company is seeking a driven individual that will lead the establishment of such a shared service centre (SSC), working with all our global locations to identify the targeted processes to migrate over to the SSC and lead the departments/ business entities in its migration of said processes to the SSC. The Project Lead may also play an Operating Lead role in the infancy stages of the SSC.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design, set up, document and work with Global Finance to set the up SSC. This may also include discussions with relevant local authorities to obtain relevant licences, grants, incentives available to operate
- Change management of other locations that includes planning, communicating, executing, reallocating resources towards migrating into the Global SSC
- Set up, gather requirements, plan, communicate, manage any system implementation of enabling technologies that strengthens the value addition and smooth running of the SSC
- Manage any relevant vendors that may be assisting/ implementing the various aspects of the SSC
- Lead and operate (on an interim basis) the SSC, potentially guiding and preparing for a transition to the Operations team of the SSC
- Experience setting up, migrating and operating a Shared Service Centre, primarily around the areas of Finance and related value streams,
- Demonstrated financial transactional and operational experience in the Procure-To-Pay value chain would be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years working in an industry/ company that is multi-geography, multi-currency, multi-culture and has a significant amount of inter-company/ inter-systems/ trans-international boundary transactions would be an added advantage.
- Have some experience in companies/ entities that have high, significant level of “casual and contingent” labour force in a manufacturing environment would serve well.
- Has direct contribution (as part of a Core Team or system implementation team) in a P2P systems implementation would be highly advantageous.
- Have direct experience in a T&E implementation would be an added advantage
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20085. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060