- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Chemicals, Commodities, Oil & GasConstruction
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS166812019
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Market Leading Company
- Highly visible position
- Newly-created role
Kerry Consulting has been appointed by a leading Diversified Conglomerate to identify a Project Management Leader to be based in Singapore.
The Project Management Leader will act as the client-side key point of contact for the company’s clients, contractors and other internal and external stakeholders. The role will require leading multidisciplinary engineering teams on the planning and design of multiple Oil & Gas related capital projects in the region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing budgets, cash flows and the allocation of resources on projects to improve the design and construction of assets. He/She will also provide technical advice in asset acquisition processes.
This role will require travel up to 50% of time to participate in meetings, negotiating claims, change orders, deviation requests and back charges.
- Project Management, Engineering or Business degree with relevant professional qualifications.
- At least 10 years of project management experience with significant exposure to scheduling and cost control activities.
- Experience working with reputed Oil & Gas companies such as ExxonMobil, Petronas, Pertamina or EPC firms.
- Good understanding of ASCE, ASME and NFPA standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
If you wish to apply to this opportunity, please submit a copy of your latest resume (ideally in Microsoft Words format) to Andreas Stott at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number AS166812019.
Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We thank you for your understanding.