- Category Financial Services
- Function Strategy, Business Management & Transformation
- Consultant Veo Nguyen
- License No 16S6080
- Registration No R1434539
- Job Ref No VN
On behalf of an Asset Management clients, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a team within the Business Project Management team to deliver business projects and initiatives.
• Define the project scope by leading the gathering, prioritising, and validating of business requirements
• Develop project plans, schedules, and organise project activities
• Manage communication to management and stakeholders to provide clarity in the scope, timeline, risk, benefits across project lifecycle on a regular basis
• Champion business change management, ensuring the business is ready for changes
• Develop and responsible for readiness of project documentation: Formal BRD, Map as-is and to-be processes, design new business processes and re-engineer existing business processes, and define operational process metrics, issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
• Drives project delivery teams and vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 5 years of Business Analyst/Project Manager in wealth investment or asset management industry
• Strong functional business knowledge is preferred
• Experience in Advanced Analytics and Data Management is required, with experience supporting asset management digital projects will be preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
• Excellent written / oral communication skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, able to work independently under pressure.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Veo Nguyen at email@example.com, 66976617