- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementWholesale Banking and Global MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesFinancial Services
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Raine Chiam
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R22106220
- Job Ref No RC23085
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Top 30 Largest Banks Globally
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Strategic Talent Acquisition Partnering with Business
- Open to Recruiters with Keen Interest to Gain Exposure to Banking
Our client is a European global bank with presence in more than 40 countries. With an emphasis on entrepreneurial autonomy and personal development in the workplace, it operates in accordance with agile principles where people are self-directed and communicate openly. Due to continual strong performance, there is now a newly created role in the Human Resources team.
You will be a core member of the Human Resources division with remit in Talent Acquisition. You will lead meetings with hiring managers and partner with business stakeholders on candidate calibration. You will identify and assess talents for front to back-office functions for positions up to VP-level, and interview candidates with the support of HRSS for operational tasks. You will use market and internal data to negotiate and manage offers. You will be mentored by the regional Human Resource Business Partner and learn to engage recruitment agencies as needed.
You are degree qualified with a minimum 3 years of progressive recruitment experience gained at a multinational corporation. You must be passionate about Talent Acquisition and enjoy or have keen interest to recruit for banking functions.
To apply, please submit your resume to Raine Chiam at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number RC23085. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R22106220
License No.: 16S8060