- Category Financial ServicesCommerce & IndustryTechnology
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementBanking & MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesFinancial ServicesFintechInsurance & InsurtechIT & TelcoPaymentsPrivate Banking & WealthCommodities, Chemicals, Oil & GasConstructionConsumer & RetailFood & NutritionHealth & Life SciencesHospitality & Real EstateSemiconductor
- Function Other
- Consultant Sue Krishnan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1222832
- Job Ref No SKRA0012021
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Consulting has enjoyed an extraordinarily successful 2020 despite Covid-19. Our performance is path breaking and is a testimony to our exceptional teams of consultants and researchers. As we continue to grow and with increasing business flow, we are seeking to expand our Recruitment Associate team. Our Recruitment Associate Program is an industry-recognised bespoke training program that offers participants a unique opportunity to build a solid foundation for a successful career in the Recruitment industry.
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is an established award winning executive search company. The Directors average 15 years of background in regional search; and the business serves a multicultural client base that encompasses mature markets and emerging economies across Asia Pacific.
As a Recruitment Associate, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally by being part of one of the best Research Teams in the country and partnering with award winning directors of the business in executing confidential and time sensitive search assignments. The mandates you work on will be varied with regional coverage.
With a cross industry market focus from Financial Services to FMCG, Technology, Oil & Gas and Biotechnology etc, the coverage will range from niche specialty profiles to senior heads of department to C-suite levels. You will gather market intelligence, talent map and deliver key contacts as candidates for the assignments. In time to come, you are expected to offer input on candidate selection and key target organisations.
- Systematically identify specific talents within targeted organisations within an industry
- Work closely with consultants to headhunt identified talents
- Engage with head hunted talents and convert them to Kerry candidates
- An interest in the recruitment industry and function
- Assured organisational discipline with integrity and ability to exercise high levels of discretion in a confidential environment
- An analytical mind coupled with the eagerness to learn about a variety of functions across a broad range of industries
- Not averse to speaking with strangers, handling objections in a professional manner, and applying persistence and diligence in completing a given task
- Able to engage senior executives with the ability to put people at ease
- Interest in current affairs and market developments
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Sue Krishnan, Research Manager – Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd at email@example.com