- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Other
- Consultant Ailing Huang
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1104181
- Job Ref No AHPRC
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
You will be part of one of the most established and best performing desks in Kerry Consulting. Our Energy & Commodities Practice is a dedicated desk servicing clients across natural resources, power, and renewables. These include integrated producers, trading, investment platforms, project developers and ancillary service providers. Through our specialised coverage of commercial and corporate functions within these clusters, we have a demonstrated track record and in-depth market knowledge of these sectors. Our search mandates extend across multiple markets, including Singapore, Southeast Asia and North Asia.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be wearing multiple hats as a business developer, talent advisor, career advisor and team collaborator. Through bespoke training programs and on-job-exposure, the Consultant will build, establish, and maintain long term relationships with experienced candidates with specialized skills within the sectors/ functions. Ultimately, the aim is to fulfill their career aspirations, while meeting the fast growing demands of our large and established clientele within Energy & Commodities.
– Business developer: Identify new business opportunities, establish relationships, manage and grow your client portfolio etc.
– Talent advisor: Advise clients on talent acquisition and management strategies, develop a specialist proposition and talent pool to effectively engage with clients etc.
– Career advisor: Evaluate candidate’s aspirations/ goals and provide value added advice on potential opportunities, provide thorough support to candidates ranging from interviews to offer management etc.
– Team collaborator: Contribute to team initiatives that help to build your brand, including networking sessions, marketing collaterals etc.
The functions that the senior consultant/ consultant will be focused on will include but not limited to:
- Accounting and Finance including Treasury and Trade Finance
- Risk Management (Market, Quantitative, Credit and Operational)
- Trading Operations
- Trading Analytics
What are we looking for?
Ideally, you will have 1 to 5 years of post-graduate experience. You could be currently an experienced recruitment consultant who is considering a switch in industry coverages, or a working professional in commodities in functions such as finance, risk management, or an auditor within the Big 4. You thrive on building strong relationships with people and developing your career in an entrepreneurial environment. You are engaging, tenacious and willing to go the extra mile to resolve challenges.
The personal qualities we seek include:
– Team orientation
– Intelligence (IQ/EQ)
Why join us?
A career as Consultant/ Senior Consultant in Kerry Consulting will offer:
– Exceptional work environment: Our business involves us giving equal priority to both candidates and clients. Our team culture promotes excellence, professionalism and quality service.
– Training: We focus heavily on training and growing new members of our team. Our motivation to train comes from our focus on providing excellent service. Our capacity to train comes from having an exceptionally high ratio of senior to junior staff, sharing their expertise and passion in recruitment.
– Teamwork: Many of our competitors talk about teamwork. We live it. We actively promote a supportive, respectful, mature team environment while recognizing that consulting is more akin to singles tennis than football.
– Remuneration: Kerry Consulting’s focus is on having highly capable happy people provide outstanding service to our clients and candidates. To facilitate this we ensure that our remuneration structures lead the industry, to a considerable degree
– Branding: The respect of a large number of clients and candidates from leading companies.
– Rewarding Career: Our enviably low rate of attrition ensures that you can look forward to a sustainable career in executive search.
About Kerry Consulting
Headquartered in Singapore since 2003, Kerry Consulting is Singapore’s leading Search & Selection firm. Our consulting team is the most experienced and amongst the largest in Southeast Asia. We provide services to many of the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We are committed to creating positive long term outcomes for both our clients and our candidates. Our focus is on “Returning the Human to Resourcing”.
What are the next steps?
If you are interested to learn more about an executive search career with our Energy & Commodities Practice, please reach out to Ailing Huang at email@example.com.
Reg: R1104181 Lic: 16S8060