- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry ConstructionConsumer & RetailHospitality & Real EstateOther
- Function PMO & Project ManagementOther
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS18792
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
My client is a Global leader in the Consumer Goods industry. This is a newly created, high visibility role in which the selected candidate will take charge of architecture and design management for the company’s building projects across the Asia region. The aim is to deliver a top notch design experience for the company’s work spaces – for the employees.
Reporting to the Global head in HQ, you will be working on multidisciplinary internal and external project teams through design management for Facilities Projects, ensuring that projects consistently meet design objectives, business needs and the company’s Workplace Standards. Some of the key responsibilities include but are not limited to: efficient management of the phases of a design process: feasibility study, design brief and success criteria, basis of design, detailed design, bidding process, execution & shop drawing reviews, permitting and close out of projects. You would also need to set up processes and systems within the region to manage multiple projects. Consolidate best practices and good design approaches in toolkits and standards – to be shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.) or Master of Architecture (M. Arch.)
- At least 7 years of experience in managing projects for Corporate interiors (experience in lab/R&D projects is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in design management for sophisticated capital projects.
- In depth experience across all phases of a design process, spanning across the multiple building & technical disciplines involved
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) and professional portfolio (PDF format OR Personal Websites/Behance links are accepted. Wherever possible, please avoid sharing WeTransfer links.) to email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number CS18792.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Licence No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1985566)