- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Willis Toh
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1104283
- Job Ref No WT25480
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Location based: Ideally in Thailand, Vietnam or Singapore, but am open to other Asian countries too
Reporting to: President of Personal Care Business Unit
Our client is a leading distribution company committed to delivering high-quality products that meet the needs of their customers and contribute to their overall well-being. We are looking for a Regional Commercial Director who will oversee the sales and marketing activities of the personal care division across assigned countries in Asia, and be responsible for it’s Gross Profit.
• Develop and implement a commercial strategy that drives revenue growth and market share for the personal care division across assigned markets in Asia.
• Set sales and marketing targets and ensure that they are achieved.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and threats.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the sales and marketing teams.
• Work closely with other departments, such as logistics and finance, to ensure that the personal care division is operating efficiently and effectively.
• Provide regular reports to senior management on sales and marketing performance.
• Manage the personal care division’s budget and ensure that all expenses are within budgetary limits.
• Ensure that the personal care division complies with all relevant regulations and industry standards.
• Continuously improve the personal care division’s product offerings and service levels.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
• 10+ years of experience in sales and marketing, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
• Experience in the personal care industry is highly desirable.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to develop and implement successful commercial strategies.
• Experience in managing budgets and financial performance.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Words format) to Willis Toh at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number WT25480. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No: R1104283
License No: 16S8060