- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 22963
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
- Awarded Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to work for
- People Centric company culture where they value employees well being and career development
Global Healthcare company that is a leader in their industry, they have been growing consecutively for the past half century due it’s strategic acquisitions and innovative technologies.
You will be responsible for all FP&A activities covering reporting of results (month-end-close), planning and forecasting preparation, budgeting, and analysis for day-to-day support to the Senior Finance Manager. Others include assist the APAC FP&A team in the coordination of the projection and budgeting process including all elements that are part of it (e.g., set up of the templates, drafting out guidance, tracking data loads, following up with key stakeholders) Key files include Mako, Cash flow, HQ P&L Expenses, regional marketing and Headcount. This will be a regional role covering close to 10 countries in APAC.
- 3 – 4 years Finance/ FP&A related experience in healthcare industry
- Ideally worked in Big 4 audit previously
- M.B.A. (or equivalent) with concentration in Finance, Accounting or general business (preferred)
- CA/ CPA
- Advanced excel skills
- Power BI experince and handling large sets of data
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 22455. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060